Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Getting Advice From The Internet

I'm a news whore. I know it. I revel in it.

As a consequence, I get a lot of advice from a lot of different sources on a lot of different things. Casually listening to conversations at Morgan's parents place and at work and even the grocery store, I have often heard people talking about some topic on which I've obtained some advice via the internet, and would like to offer.

Mostly I don't though. Mostly because I can never remember WHERE I got this information in the first place. Browser history is there but who wants to search through all that crap? (I wonder if Spotlight and/or Google Desktop search through browser history? Unless the browser put every history item in its own file I don't think Spotlight could do that... I digress)

So here's some things I found, and then re-found for this article. I hope they provide some insight. Please 'put them on the shelf' - they're from the internet and NOT the last word on their respective subjects.

Comments:
Oh my god Joel, that burglar (sp?) article freaked me out. I was always scared of burglars growing up and apparently I still am. This includes raccoons.

Although they were some good tips. SOUP CAN! Great! Maybe I should hide the honeymoon pig. Or maybe not have piggy banks that are all pig-shaped.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home