Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

ThreeThings


First,
I HATE the insurance industry.

Second, I'm glad 'they' are finally calling bullshit on string theory.

Thrid, God Bless The Bloggers. For coverage on the Sackville Fire 2006, look no further than the weblog of the the editor of the Argosy (Argosy website link). Not only is this the best coverage of the events of the fire, (including photos that span the whole night - this guy must have been up forever) but it's the ONLY online coverage of this event. Here's the post that's actually about the fire - pretty much everything since this post is related as well though.

**UPDATE: Here's a picture of the rubble the day after


Comments:
Sad stuff I know. I don't know if you saw the pictures of the rubble that was left after the building collapsed, but it looked pretty awful. I went into town to have a gander last night and they had at least managed to push it all out of the road.
 
That is craZy stuff man. Joel, did you see what happened to Joey's?!!?

I have to admit, that is a big part of sackville that has gone down. I wonder what that corner is going to look like when it is all rebuilt.

D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home