Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

t(RAIN)

As Hanni has already alluded to, Apple Blossom is now over. Jill Trinacity is Queen Annapolisa, Rob's girlfriend has had a successful birthday, the chicken BBQ was wonderful, and you can assume anyone doing anything in the valley this weekend got wet.

It was, however a wonderful time, and I'm super glad I made the trip home. It was great to see my family again, of course.

To spice up the trip this year though, Morgan and I made it out to Cape Split, though it was too foggy to see anything (Other than fog of course).

We also made it out to the local zoo for an afternoon!

There was a definite lack of traditional Apple Blossom festivities, but it was relaxing and wicked all the same. Thank you to everyone who was around to make the time so great. I already can't wait for next year!

Also this week I am in training and will probably not be posting much.

Comments:
Hey, good title ;o) I loved Cape Split! Even in the fog and even with my (newly acquired) vertigo Altough I think you should have posted this photo of the Split (harbourville.com???).

"The Wreck of the Mary _____" Anyone? Anyone?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home