Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Soma Exotica

Posting has been lean lately, I know....

Some of you will already be aware of my SomaFM fanaticism, and it's getting worse.

The great folks over at SomaFM have put together two new stations to go with their already stellar internet radio lineup (which includes my favourites GrooveSalad and SecretAgent)

Space Station is bound to be popular among the existing GrooveSalad crowd, when you're in need of a change up.

Illinois Street (and I'm really excited about this one) offers some sweet sweet exotica, I think mainly from the time period when this type of music was popular ( late 50's thru 60's), and has really lifted my spirits the past couple of days. Definitely check this out if you can.

I'm behind a firewall here at work and can't seem to get the mp3 or aacplus streams to work, but the WMA stream sounds fine. I recommend the aacplus or 128kbps mp3 streams if your computer/connection can handle it.

Comments:
If a custom-tailored vet asks me out for something wet and then he starts to pet I say hooray!

But I'm always true to you in my fashion...I'm always true to you darling in my way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home