Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

New Hotness

oh god,... check out this new home-theatre digital projector from LG.

Morgan will attest to my all-consuming disdain for all things tech that stick out of the room, like they're slapped on top of the design for the room. (My favourite object of dissafection is the speaker and/or giant TV that hangs from a gross metal bracket with wires blowing in the AC, all set against a beautiful soft, stained wood/plush seats/easy music/mainly authentic decor) - ughhhh)

I would LOVE to put one of these in the 'home' home theatre. Nothing hanging from the ceiling, nothing sitting on a table/stand... what an image...

Comments:
That looks really really nice. I can tell you're sold on the projector thing lately (as opposed to just a giant widescreen TV, which is probably what I would want if I cared). It definitely sounds cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home