Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Terrible

Please go listen to this interview with the mayor of New Orleans.
He sounds desperate. Like he's totally lost his cool.
I hope the whole world hears this recording. Not because I want to bash on the American Feds, or because I want to reveal the dark underbelly of American society or whatever, but because he's watching his city die and all the people that are supposed to help him aren't giving him an inch. I can't imagine feeling as hopeless as he sounds at the end of this interview.
To me, this is the REAL story.

He'll probably never be able to work in American politics again, but he spoke his mind and spoke the truth.

(It's like the infamous Gretzky interview from a few years back where he called the officials out for unfairly treating Canadian teams.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home