Friday, July 08, 2005

 

You're Floating in Blogspace. Post Somthing!

I am sliding off the face of the internet. Again.
I do not seem to have the time to devote to my dearly beloved 'Infusion that I once had... alas.

Anyway - I will tell you all about a humungous car show that's happening this weekend here in Moncton called the "Atlantic Nationals". This car show is the best part about living in Moncton. (next to Morgan, of course) Morgan and I have been going for the past two years, and I'd say it's about doubled in size since we first went.

On Friday night they shut Main Street down and fill it up with cars (parked) and motorcycles (some parked, some not) and people and music and food... phew! What a great time!

A few of my favourites that I'll be looking for again this year:
(Is it hard to tell where my interests lie when it comes to old cars?)
I'll report back later on as to how the show goes, but right now it looks like there's going to be great weather and lots of fun events all weekend.

Comments:
I have a couple of comments...namely...what about the Trans Ams??? Geez, what kind of cappy taste do YOU have in cars, not mentioning that incredibly sexy and incredibly dirty style of car? Personally, I want to see the Trans Ams. It's why I go. Really, it is.

And next...they close the street in the morning - 8:15 I believe. It's closed now. We drove Ellen to work and dropped her at Lutz and we could see down the street that there were aleady a TON of cars set up. Just so you know...and in case you wanted to change your lunch plans. But we'll see them all tonight. Including my Pontiacs.
 
And by "cappy" taste, I mean crappy...taste...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home