Monday, July 18, 2005

 

iPod Returns

After about a week apart, my iPod and I have been reunited. Well, actually it's a completely different iPod, but it feels great to have one again so I will ignore that.

Tally a point for Apple's support department! One happy customer here.
I got the ball rolling with the online support request form last Monday morning, and by Friday they were trying to deliver me a new iPod. I left my wallet at work, so I couldn't come pick it up until today. In 4 days they sent me the packaging for the iPod, I packed it up and sent it to them, they inspected my old iPod and shipped me a new one. That's pretty good service.

Comments:
I ordered my powerbook monday at noon and received it friday at noon. I was so happy! And I didn't even pay any shipping!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home