Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

360 degrees of Yahoo!

I got myself a Yahoo!360 invitation - so now I can invite others.

If you, like me, have been evaluating 'social networking' software like this, you may want to check this out. I used to think that you HAD to have an existing account with Yahoo! in order to use this 360 thing, but it doesn't seem like it now. Let me know if you want to try it out and I'll send you an invite.

I've also been (fairly passively) using Friendster lately as well - Linz hooked me up. It seems really good too.

I'd really like to know which one everyone prefers. When I make a decision I'm going to start inviting everyone I know!!!! Aaahahahahahaaaaaaaa....

Comments:
Hey! Send me an invite! Yahoo 360 and Friendster seem pretty similar...do you know how many pictures you can post on 360? Because I think you can have something like 12 on Friendster, so I thought that was pretty cool. Except that it keeps telling me that my picture files are too large and I can't figure out how to make them smaller :( If only I had a friend who knew something about computers. Oh well!

Enough about my problems though. I will be your friend on Yahoo!
 
Hey Lindsay, open yor photo is GIMP (or, if you don't have it anymore, Paint works too) and then go to either stretch/s..omething (paint?) or scale image (GIMP?) and change the size. It will make it smaller. The stretch thing will ask for a percentage, so even 50 or 60 is probably fine. In GIMP you can do it by pixels and I always have my images on DA at a width of 900 pixels, because that fits on a screen really well.
 
ooops I made some typos.

I meant "open yoUr photo iN GIMP"

I'm a loser baby...so why don't ya...
 
Hey Joel,

I didn't know about these two sites, but I do know about hi5.com and www.wayn.com and www.bebo.com all friends network thingys man it's so fustrating because I don't know which one(s) to use. I would like to only use one but then my friends from one.... you get the idea!! Anyway, I hope things are awesome for you, things are really good here in Germany.
Later

Andrew

PS camping in Aug?!?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home